-
November 19th, 2005, 02:46 AM
#101
Inactive Member
I try not to!!! I think it's important not to actually!!!
Mountains!!!
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Blond or brunette?
-
November 19th, 2005, 04:03 AM
#102
Inactive Member
Both [img]wink.gif[/img] I know what U R THINKING!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Shower or Bath? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
November 19th, 2005, 05:49 PM
#103
Noclouds
Guest
Hmmmm, I was born a blonde but am more on the brunett side now so again I have to say both,....
tea or coffee???
-
November 19th, 2005, 09:10 PM
#104
CanadianGirl
Guest
coffee
whats one of turns you have for a guy/girl?
-
November 20th, 2005, 01:25 AM
#105
Inactive Member
Slobbering Drunks!
Waterbed or Regular??? [img]wink.gif[/img]
This is so much fun!!!
-
November 20th, 2005, 09:43 AM
#106
Noclouds
Guest
regular, never had the pleassure of sleeping in a waterbed*W
lights on or lights off
-
November 20th, 2005, 03:47 PM
#107
Inactive Member
Lights on, but dimmed
Silk PJ's or Au Natural
-
November 21st, 2005, 04:03 AM
#108
Inactive Member
That depend on the weather and my mood LOL!!!
(au natural last night though)
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Oils Or Lotions?
-
November 21st, 2005, 04:09 AM
#109
Noclouds
Guest
oils, hot oils*eg
toys or no toys?*W
-
November 22nd, 2005, 03:35 PM
#110
Inactive Member
Toys DEFINITELY TOYS!!!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Susanne you should try a water bed sometime!!!
Moonlight or Sunshine?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks